Saturday, August 30, 2008

The world in which I live

A friend of mine posted this article on her blog and I had to post it as well, since I the truth of the article rings so true to me each day. This is the place I live in (or close to it) and the people I interact with every day. True we've now officially moved out of Boulder County but since J still works in Boulder and I'm doing MOPS and other things there, we always seem to find ourselves back there. We're actually thinking of trying to get farther away sometime soon, but that's a post for another day. Right now I'm still loving the beautiful uniqueness that is Boulder. Here's the article.
Best Outside Towns

1 comment:

Amy Jane (Untangling Tales) said...

Hoo! so you made it the whole month.

Do you feel like a different person?