My FIL visited recently and he just sent some pictures from his visit, and I had to share this one. It was so cool and eye opening to me to see a picture of myself with my amazing family. I am happy in this stage of my life, in the roles that I currently fill; as I have never experienced at any other point in my life. I experienced such joy in seeing that it shows to other people as well. How amazing to be filled with love and to shine, as God created me. I'm getting there.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Picture of Happiness
My FIL visited recently and he just sent some pictures from his visit, and I had to share this one. It was so cool and eye opening to me to see a picture of myself with my amazing family. I am happy in this stage of my life, in the roles that I currently fill; as I have never experienced at any other point in my life. I experienced such joy in seeing that it shows to other people as well. How amazing to be filled with love and to shine, as God created me. I'm getting there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your family is *beautiful.*
All of you.
I'm so happy for you!
{{hugs}}
Post a Comment