- Corn - all varieties, in every form
- Soy - only lecithin is OK, and sometimes oil
- Dairy -all forms
- Gluten grains : wheat, barley, rye and related grains here is a helpful site about things that contain gluten.
- Millet
- Potatoes
- Tomatoes
- Eggplant
- Peppers - all types
- Shellfish
- Nuts -Pecans, peanuts, almonds
- Fruits - Papaya, bananas, strawberry, orange (all types), tangerine, grapefruit, lemon, lime, kiwifruit
- Chocolate
- Meats - lamb, pork, turkey
- Anything with caffeine or artificial sweeteners
- Sugar - trying to limit, and if possible no refined sugars
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
What Constitutes as "Lisa Safe"?
Since I am constantly being asked what I can and can't have, I decided the easiest thing for me is to just post a list that people can read through if they are really interested. I struggle deciding whether to write up the safe list or the not safe list... They are both pretty close in length at this point. I'll go with the not safe, so anything that is NOT on this list is safe, providing that it doesn't contain some sort of contamination from something on the list (ie: corn, wheat, dairy etc.). These are the things that we are currently avoiding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment