Wednesday, January 30, 2008

learning to blog

So I've been sucking at the blogging thing, but I guess you could say I've been doing some field research and reading lots of blogs lately. It's amazing to see the things that people feel the need to write about, some things are very quality and relevant, some just random rants. I can actually say that I'm learning a lot from other people and what they're willing to share. I'm also having lots of fun getting caught in giveaway rings where bloggers have joined together and are giving things away. My favorite one so far is for my absolute favorite baby product - the ergo. The blogger at "Our Blessed Arrows" is giving away an ergo accessory pack which is so amazing! I'm hoping to win, but even if I don't it's fun to enter. I'm so excited to actually see that there are other mom's out there who not only care about their kids but also about the impact that they have on the world. There are more people using cloth diapers than you'd think, and more people really getting involved with their kids through homeschooling, doing activities with them and making meals for them. I'm so encouraged not to be alone in this world. I'm also encouraged by all of those willing to stand up for what they believe in and speak it loudly and proudly online. It's awesome to have an instant bond with strangers through Christ and the love he has for us. Yeah, so there's some of my thoughts for today and my random searches in this crazy virtual world of the internet.

No comments: